Saturday, April 13, 2013

Stagnation

To be quite frank, I didn't do anything this week in terms of advancing my project. Absolutely nothing, except check my email.
What I've been working on instead of my book...

This week was especially challenging in terms of time management. I blame AP Biology! But in all honesty, it was mainly my fault. It is very difficult crawling out of the sluggish Spring Break days and jumping right back into intense school mode. Also, now that AP tests are just a month away, I have been taking the time I used to spend on my DIY project studying for my tests. In truth, my project is probably going to be very slow for a while, because everyone knows that AP really stands for Advanced Procrastination.

However, I am thinking about slipping one of my personal stories in there. I have been brainstorming some ideas and I think it would be nice to contribute my take on high school in there. I mean it is only fair that I do what I am asking of people!

Also, I will force myself to edit more and email more this week. I must!

With only a little over a month left, I can see the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment