Saturday, June 1, 2013

The End. Or is it the Beginning?

Today is my last blog post for this DIY project. My heart feels heavy as I type these words. It has been quite and adventure and I will miss this project dearly.

However, my last week with this project has been such a blast. TechFest on Thursday was so amazing! I got to watch teachers geek out over tech stuff and see the accomplishments of other students in the district. It was awesome to see how supportive the teachers were of each other and of us students. I am so glad that I was able to take part in that and contribute to it. It was extremely gratifying to go up and speak. I have rarely ever felt so accomplished. Also, the goodies they gave us only made the day better.

This project has brought me out of my comfort zone and I think I am more bold because of it. I feel more confident in myself that I can tackle anything I put my mind too. This boost could not have come at a better time with senior year and the daunting task of college applications approaching.

The last thing I have to do is do my final presentation for this project. I have to talk about what I have learned through the course of these past few months. I have just a wealth of information to say and I am afraid I will take up more than my allotted time. I have just learned so much about myself and I am grateful for the opportunities this project has presented.

So it is the end for this project now, but rest assured, it is not the end of my exploration of my limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment