Saturday, May 18, 2013

Smooth Sailing

Adding my book to the checkout cart
It's nice to be able to kick up my feet and just relax. I only had to do two things this week: shut down my survey on surveymonkey.com and order my book. Both of these things on my checklist have been completed!

It is still surreal to see my book online and getting an email in my inbox from Lulu.com that says "Pauline Nguyen, your book, Eat, Learn and Be Merry has been successfully published!" It's a great thing to be able to tell people that I have self-published my own book at only 16 years young.

Now all I have to do is wait till my book arrives. I ordered my book on Saturday, May 18th and it takes 6-8 business days to get here so I should be receiving it in 2 weeks. Let's cross our fingers that it comes how I imagined it would come out! If the formatting comes out awful I will know that is something that I will have to work on in future self-publishing endeavors.

But I am blissfully happy that everything is wrapping up and in my head I hear a humming, "Summer, Summer, Summer's coming!'

No comments:

Post a Comment