Friday, March 15, 2013

And the Journey Continues

This week has been wonderful for my project! I'm getting all jittery inside.

Several teachers here at Fountain Valley have gotten back to me. Most have agreed to share my project with their students and one even is even graciously offering extra credit to submit to my project. I nearly hyperventilated when reading that email. Extra credit is more than I could ever ask for.

I have also been in contact with a student from Westminster High School who was interested in submitting to my project. It's nice to know that my hard work is paying off and that the word about my project is getting out there. I was also interviewed for the BBN today so that will get my project out to the rest of the school as well.

I've been getting more submissions lately ever since the extra credit was offered so now I am in the process of editing the stories for clarity. I am enjoying the stories I have received so far. They are quite heart felt and it's nice to read what others have gone through and learned.

Today was the day I had to pitch my project as well. I think my pitch went well and I hope it peaked my classmate's interest in my little book.

For next week, I hope to receive more stories and continue editing. I also want to start choosing stories to add into the actual word document that I have created for my book. Until next week my friends!

1 comment: