Friday, March 22, 2013

Taking a Breather

I really don't have much to add this week. I found out another teacher in the HBUHSD is giving extra credit for my project as well, so that is exciting.

I have been slacking on emailing teachers but I will get back to that next week! I also need to hound my friends to send me stories as well. But everyone has been super busy lately so I will bother them like no other over Spring Break.

I have been super swarmed this week and barely had any time to work the DIY project. However, now that all the other projects I have been working on are wrapping up, I can put more focus into this one. Since Spring Break is coming up in a week, that will be the perfect opportunity to really go full force on my book.

Sorry there isn't much to say this week, if I even have dedicated readers, but à bientôt! (See you soon)
Editing a Story (keeping it all super secret until publishing)

No comments:

Post a Comment